19-20 October 2017, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Turin
THE CALL IS CLOSED
CeRP-Collegio Carlo Alberto, CINTIA-Centro Interuniversitario Nestpar Italy and the Department of Economic, Social, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences of the University of Turin are organizing the Workshop ‘Household Finance and Retirement Savings’, scheduled on October 19-20, 2017.
The objective is to host presentations and foster interaction between senior and junior researchers working in the area of household finance and retirement savings. The workshop will include state-of-the-art research on household risk management over the life cycle.
KEYNOTE LECTURE: Alexander Michaelides (Imperial College London)
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE: Elsa Fornero and Carolina Fugazza
PROGRAM COMMITTEE: Francisco Gomes, Michael Haliassos, Alain Jousten, Christian Julliard, Giovanna Nicodano
We solicit papers in the following areas, but other related areas may also be considered:
– Savings, insurance and portfolio choices over the life cycle
– Labor income and unemployment risk
– Consumer indebtedness, financial distress and default decisions
– Financial literacy and retirement savings
– Theory based empirical household finance
– Retirement planning and financing
– Behavioral approaches to household finance
– Technological advances and risk management
The call is closed. Inclusion in the program will be confirmed by June 30, 2017.
The Collegio Carlo Alberto will take care of flights and accommodation for paper presenters and discussants.